- Provide cleaning services such as sweeping, wiping, mopping at premises/location
- Adhere to site and regulatory safety measures
- Update job and log card entries
- Handle cleaning tools & equipment
- Maintain and prep tools/equipment
- Always ensure cleanliness of premises/location
- 5/5.5/6 days work week available
- Shift work: 8 – 9 hours
- Convenient as you can work at a site allocation near your home
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Physically fit and service oriented person
- Candidates with experience may be considered for Supervisor / Team Leaders positions
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits and allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
- Uniforms will be provided
- Environmental assistants with experience in sanitising and cleaning toilets will be provided with an additional incentive
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance, consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.