- Preparing sales quotations and proposals, follow up closely with sales leads, making phone calls to prospective clients and meeting clients on site
- Handle Clients Enquiries and Feedback promptly • Service oriented, positive and always ready to assist our clients
- Maintain and develop relationship with new and existing clients
- Possess good presentation and explanation skills
- Following up on client contracts/proposals, to be submitted in a timely manner.
- Attend tender interview and follow up with tender clarifications until contract award
- Assist in tender management process such as: attend site show-round, gather clients’ requirements, prepare proposal, and tender submission.
- Any other duties as and when assigned
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the environmental industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/ Business Management/ Sales & Marketing
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits, and allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance, consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.