- Able to lead a team to conduct cleaning operations
- Ensure the safety of all all team members at all times
- Deploy your team promptly to handle cleaning operations
- Liaise with clients to ensure that cleaning operations run smoothly
- Service oriented and client comes first mindset
- Assess all cleaning equipments and ensure adequate supplies are always available and consistently update inventory status
- Any ad-hoc matters assigned
- Have relevant supervisory certificates if any
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in the field
- Have good communication skills
- Positive Team player
- Good attitude and communication skills
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits and allowances
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) & incentives
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance, consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.