- Perform horticulture works such as watering, weeding, pruning, planting, pest & disease control and clearing of horticultural waste
- Perform fertiliser and pesticide treatment
- Operate motorised equipment and machinery
- Singaporean or PR preferred
- Possess WSQ Certificate in Landscape Operations
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- Salary will be based on level of work experience and qualification attained
- Multiple work locations available across Singapore
- Outdoor working environment
- 5.5 days work week
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits, and allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance,consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.