- Conduct daily toolbox meetings to accurately delegate roles to individuals of the team and ensure the work is done
- Managing workflow and manpower deployment to ensure the timely delivery of all assigned landscape projects
- Work together with the team to craft out project job scopes to meet project requirements
- Communicate with clients to ensure their expectations are met or receive any feedback
- Identify key areas of improvement at job sites and develop a plan of action for management
- Diploma in Landscape or has relevant experience
- Class 3 Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Possesses good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and remain calm under pressure
- A good team player
- Possess computer knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the landscape industry
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits, and allowances
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) & incentives
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance,consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.