- Provide administrative support in the implementation of the company’s training plans and programme
- Handles the full spectrum of training administration, including but not limited to managing the Training Management System, course scheduling, setups and facilitation of training courses and examinations, processing of training grants and maintaining of training records in accordance to the Government and Organization policies and procedures
- Collates training evaluations and assists in the preparation of training reports and statistics
- Carry out general administrative functions such as handling phone / email enquiries etc
- Liaise with external training vendors on course registration
- Prepare payment vouchers to Finance for payment
- Taking minutes of meetings when required
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Management
- Proficient in MS Office applications and familiar with digitised learning systems
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Familiar with WSQ framework, Skillsfuture Training Partners Gateway / Skills Connect will be an added advantage
- Meticulous, well organised and structured
- Excellent team player and is able to work independently with minimum supervision
- ACLP Certified would be advantageous
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits, and allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance,consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.