- Acts as a subject matter expert and/or resource to operations team in all payroll matters including responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
- Preparation of monthly and bimonthly payroll reports and documents, for accuracy; makes necessary adjustments or corrections through journal entries
- Prepares enters payroll transactions and related data; completes appropriate forms to adjust wage/salary account funds or to correct/balance a special situation.
- Prepares and submits IR21 tax clearance and yearly IR8A always filling and ensures confidentiality of all salary and salary related information
- Recommends or participates in the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations; assists coordinate approved changes within payroll processing system and updates affected policy/procedure manuals.
- Assist with full spectrum of HR operations and administrative functions including preparation of all increment letters and documents relating to salary
- Assist with offboarding of employees including work pass applications, renewals and cancellation, booking of flight tickets to home country and ensure employee has completed all exit formalities in compliance with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and dormitory guidelines
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements and ensure all data/ information is up to date
- Any ad-hoc HR administration, payroll and operations matters
- At least 4-6 years of relevant working experience in the environmental industry / other related industry
- Meticulous, hardworking, positive attitude and approachable personality
- Good organisational and time-management abilities, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Competent in Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Employment Law and labour laws
- Proficient in using payroll systems (Quick HR and PayDay is a plus)
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource/Psychology/Business Administration/ Accounting / IHRP-CA would be advantageous
- Experience as a Payroll Specialist and knowledge of full spectrum of payroll functions would be advantageous
- Good remuneration package including flexible benefits, and allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career progression and development
- Employee engagement and welfare programmes
Listed as one of NParks Registered Landscape Companies, we handle both residential and commercial corporate properties. Besides regular landscaping and garden maintenance, consult us for customised solutions on your properties.
We know what it takes to provide a thorough and efficient cleaning job. Supported with a huge cleaning fleet and equipment and well-trained staff, we pride ourselves on quality, offering a range of different services that are sure to meet your expectations.
Disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner is essential to your business. We can help. Our experts will assess your waste streams and develop the right recycling and disposal solution for you.